We love to share and publish your summer inspired travel, style and music editorials on Summersite.
Photos, stories and editorial submissions need to follow our Summersite vibe, aesthetic and tone. All submissions are considered but final approval is at the discretion of Summersite.
To be featured we need you to follow a few simple guidelines so that your photos, videos and stories look amazing and follow our format:
- Photos must be sent as JPEG file and sized at 1500PX for web use only. We do not accept We Transfer files or excessively High res images
- All content must be owned and submitted by the photographer to be eligible.
- Photos and words are to be supplied as a file in a Drop Box link ONLY to email@example.com
- Drop Box folders should contain a minimum of 5 and a maximum of 20 photos only
- Videos can be supplied with a YouTube or Vimeo link. If you want us to publish a video direct on our Summersite Facebook, Vimeo or YouTube channels then please send the video file under 100MB in a Drop Box link.
- We like sexy but keep it classy – No creepy stuff, bad taste or genitals will be considered or published.
- Words – Stories and captions can be supplied on a word or pages document.
- Please provide a title and location for your story and the authors name and instagram handle
- You must clearly identify where you want your photo images and video to be placed within your story. You can do this by referencing the photo number or photo name within the position of the document. For example..(insert example)
- If you don’t provide a title for your story we will choose one for you
- Stories may be edited by our team, but we will run any major edits past you before we publish.
- Please include all credits for your content including photographer, filmer, writer, stylist, H&M, models/talent and locations
- For each person you will need to provide full name and Instagram handle. E.g. Photographer // Tim Swallow @tim_swallow_photo
- You can also provide web links if desired
- Model release forms must be supplied
By submitting your photos, video and words you permit Summersite to use, reproduce, modify, publish, distribute and make available to the public your work to any and all of our media formats including social media, website and printed publishing.
No payment will be made for this content unless previously agreed by Summersite in writing.
Branded submissions are treated as Advertorials and therefore incur an advertising fee. Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org for commissions advertorial productions and advertising requests.
Darwin and Tiwi IslandsWe explore the Northern Territory outback, the local Darwin food, bar and music scene and the nearby Tiwi Islands for a cultural hit and some infamous Barra fishing with the local indigenous guides.
The Whitsundays travel guide"I''ve travelled around the world and the most beautiful place i have ever seen is in our backyard - the Whitsundays” - Emily Hutchinson @emelinaah
A vibrant mixture of colourful people and untouched places, Colombia is an untapped resource, the result of a rocky past and fabricated stereotypes.
Rottnest Island travel guide
The extraordinary beauty of Rottnest Island through the eyes of local Olive Cooke. Rotto sits just 19kms from Fremantle, Western Australia and is a wild and unique piece of Aussie paradise. Get your Rottnest Island travel guide by local influencer Olive Cooke
Madagascar travel guide
Lucy Small exploring the coasts, surf and villages of Madagascar.
A place of crumbling splendor and jeweled seas, of derelict buildings emblazoned with the revolutionary flag. This is a changing Cuba.
This is your guide to Palawan in the Phillippines by Life in the Slow Lane's Liss Connell and Grace Picot
Traversing Namibia by road. Wild and free in the African desert of Namibia by Elise Hassey
Mo'orea travel guide
Come and visit tropical paradise of Mo'orea, Tahiti. Travel guide by Alesha Saliba of Billabong Australia. Featuring Elyse Knowles and Rocky Barnes
Bora Bora travel guide
Is paradise calling? This is your guide to Bora Bora, Tahiti.