We love to share and publish your summer inspired travel, style and music editorials on Summersite.
By joining the Summer Seeker squad you will be given unique access to the following:
- Professional feedback and advice on content production
- Published content on Summersite and shared/tagged across socials
- Integration into a like minded community network
- Travel discount and offers
- Summer Seeker network workshop events
- Paid advertorial work opportunities
- Summersite merchandise
- Opportunities to join a Summersite journey production as a content producer
As well as all of the above, every month we will give away prize packs including Summer seeking travel opportunities… to the best Summer Seeker submissions.
So how do you get involved?
Send us through your editorial, photographs or videos and we will tell you what we think. We are all about authenticity so portraying your personality and passion is necessary.
What can you document? – write, photograph and film about the following:-
TRAVEL – Chasing the sun, road to nowhere and permanent vacations
- Summer inspired destination travel adventures, holidays and road trips
- How to guide’s – things like tips and tricks travel related
- Lists – listed format of top things to do in a destination or the best of in a destination theme
- Interviews – with like minded travellers or high profile influencers
- Sustainable travel – eco tourism and responsible travel
- News worthy features – innovation in travel, fashion and culture
- Summer inspired style – lifestyle fashion editorial features
- Music reviews on live gigs or festival events
- Pop culture happenings to do with summer
- Interviews with creative or inspiring people
Content Submission Guidelines:-
To be featured as a Summer Seeker we need you to follow a few simple guidelines so that your photos, videos and stories are showcased at their very best.
Photos, stories and editorial submissions need to follow our Summersite vibe, aesthetic and tone. The following is the guidelines for submission please (we hate rules but sometimes they make life easier for everyone)
All submissions are considered but final approval is at the discretion of Summersite.
- Photos need to be supplied and sent as a JPEG file and sized at 1500PX for web use only. We do not accept We Transfer files or excessively High res images
- All content must be owned and submitted by the photographer to be eligible.
- Photos and words are to be supplied as a file in a Drop Box link ONLY to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Drop Box folders should contain a minimum of 5 and a maximum of 20 photos only
- Videos can be supplied with a YouTube or Vimeo link. If you want us to publish a video direct on our Summersite Facebook, Vimeo or YouTube channels then please send the video file under 100MB in a Drop Box link.
**Please note – We like sexy but keep it classy – No creepy stuff, bad taste or genitals will be considered or published.
- Words – stories and captions can be supplied on a word or pages document.
- Please provide a title and location for your story and the authors name and Instagram handle
- You must clearly identify where you want your photo images and video to be placed within your story. You can do this by referencing the photo number or photo name within the position of the document.
- Stories may be edited by our team, but we will run any major edits past you before we publish.
Credits – you want people to know who you and your crew are right?
- Please include all credits for your content including photographer, filmer, writer, stylist, H&M, models/talent and locations
- For each person you will need to provide full name and Instagram handle. E.g. Photographer // Tim Swallow @tim_swallow_photo
- You can also provide web links if desired
- Model release forms must be supplied
SOCIALISING – POST YOUR CONTENT
Post your content on socials and dont forget to hashtag #summerseekers #summersite and @summersite to be eligible for the monthly prizes AND so we see your favourite pieces and repost for you too.
The Terms and Conditions
By submitting your photos, video and words you permit Summersite to use, reproduce, modify, publish, distribute and make available to the public your work to any and all of our media formats including social media, website and printed publishing.
No payment will be made for this content unless previously agreed by Summersite in writing.
Branded submissions are treated as Advertorials and therefore incur an advertising fee.